Saturday, November 19, 2011

My First Post - Marysia.

For weeks I have been waiting for this moment. Now I can finally tell the world how fortunate I feel to have such a wonderful man in my life: mi angel! Every day I feel I am living inside my most perfect dream with the most perfect man. I can close my eyes and feel him by my side. I can feel his hands caressing me, his arms around me protecting me, his smell... I can feel his love. He knows he changed my life. I feel I also changed his.

As every girl in the planet, I can say that of course I spent my childhood playing with dolls and wishing I could meet my perfect prince. That tall man with beautiful eyes and a great smile. I mean... who hasn't done that?! Then I stopped to be a child and reality hit me. Those games from 10 years ago were just that... games and dreams. All I could wish for was a guy that could love me, accept me, and respect me. But I never imagined what life had prepared for me...

How to say it... simply, I feel like a little girl again! Every day I live in a fairy tale with my charming prince! And yes, he is tall, hot and has beautiful eyes. What else can I ask for? Did I mention he is super hot? No seriously, I cannot wish for nothing else but for this love to keep growing and growing. The best part is that I know it will be like that. The more I get to know him the more I fall in love. I know nobody is perfect, but all I can tell you is that mi angel is closer than he thinks.

I just want to end by thanking you mi angel for coming to my life. Thank you for giving love a new meaning. Thank you for being my support and my strength. Thank you for making my dreams come true. Thank you for just being YOU.

TE AMO.

PS: Look at our city and bring back all those beautiful memories that will rest forever in our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, mi cielo !!! You are the only one that can cheer me up when I am so depressed like I was today. Thank you for being my guardian angel, thank you for being there for me when I need you. Te amo, mi angelita!!!

    ReplyDelete