Thursday, November 24, 2011

A day to thank YOU for being MINE

Today was Thanksgiving :) Another Thanksgiving I spend here and another year I have a million things in my life to be thankful for. But this year is a special one. I have YOU! As I have told you many times you changed my life and thanks to you I live happily every day :) You are my happiness and my strength and nothing would be the same without you. Not even a fight can change this. Instead, each fight makes us stronger and they let us know more about each other. Our relationship becomes more special and stronger every day and I am sure it will continue to be like that :)

Thank you for being my best friend.
Thank you for being by my side when I need you the most.
Thank you for being my strength.
Thank you for being my motivation.
Thank you for being my light in the dark.
Thank you for being my other half.
Thank you for being my perfect match.
Simply thank you for being YOU, MI BEBE.

I love you more than ever.

Your Marysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment